Isabel Cristina Stamps - Bella & the Beast Pop-Up Box Card

mercredi 20 mai 2020

Hi there,

I'm back today with a box card featuring the new Bella and the beast digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina Stamps. It's a box card first of all because it's been a few months since the last one, and second I thought it was perfect design to recreate the ball room ^^


I first started by printing my images on 80 pounds neenah solar white cardstock, I cut them using my Scan 'n Cut machine and colored everything using my alcohol markers.


When the coloring was done, I created the card base. I cut two box card bases out of navy blue cardstock, as well as three insert pieces. I started by folding the vertical score lines using a bone folder, and then I get rid of all the flaps but one. The remaining flap will be the back of the card. And I added some shadows using black soot distress ink.



Next I cut two rectangles and two squares out of light blue cardstock using dies from the box card die set, and I used the snowy backdrop die by Lawn Fawn to create stars on those pieces. And to change those pieces into night skies, I applied chipped sapphire distress ink at the top of each element.

And for the stars, I chose a light gold glitter paper by Lawn Fawn. The color of this cardstock was just perfect and would coordinate very nicely with Bella's dress. So I attached the starry elements on those gold glitter pieces, and next I stuck everything on the card base.

Next I adhered the insert pieces and assembled the box card base.



Next I needed curtains to give the illusion of a window in the background, so I cut those elements using the shadow box card theater die set by Lawn Fawn. From a dark blue cardstock and gold mirror cardstock. And I attached the blue curtains on the gold ones, this way I get a subtle touch of shine. Next I stuck the curtains on the back of the box.

For the floor, I cut a strip as wide as the box card out of a wood pattern paper. I attached a piece of it right below the curtains, and next I cut one inch strips that I glued on each insert piece.



And finally I cut three hill borders that I attached on the bottom sections of the box under each starry sky.

Once the card base was done, I attached all my images using glue dots, liquid glue and foam squares like always. I white heat embossed my sentiment on dark blue cardstock, I stuck it on the same gold cardstock as the curtains and I stuck it beside the enchanted rose.


VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES
- Bella & the beast digital stamp set by Isabel Cristina Stamps
- Scalloped pop-up box card by Lawn Fawn
- Shadow box card theater die set by Lawn Fawn
- Snowy backdrop die by Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Black soot and chipped sapphire distress inks
- Sakura white gel pen
- Gold rush cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Blue jay cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Moonstone cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Gold mirror cardstock from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire