Hello Bluebird - Sweet Strawberries

mercredi 6 mai 2020

Hello there,

I'm back with a new card for Hello Bluebird and because I'm still in a fruit and veggie mood, I colored a bunch of strawberries to create an arch. Hope you'll like it!



So I started by creating a very simple watercolored background using tattered rose and festive berries distress inks mixed with water. Next I added texture by splattering water first, and next drops of festive berries.




Next I stamped my images using Potting Soil ink by Ranger. I colored them using my alcohol markers, and then cut everything using the coordinating dies. When it was done, I stuck everything using foam squares, liquid glue and glue dots.




Next I stamped my sentiment using the same as before, and attached my panel to a white card base. Finally I glued a few clear sequins here and there to bring some sparkles to the card, and added white drops in the middle of the smallest flowers.

VIDEO
Below or here

HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Distress inks: tattered rose, festive berries
- Sakura white gel pen
- Simply White nuvo drops by Tonic Studio
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Potting Soil ink by Ranger
- Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire