Lawn Fawn - #toiletpaperchallenge - Reveal Wheel Card

dimanche 17 mai 2020

Hi there,

The sanitary situation we are living now is extremely serious and difficult and I hope you guys are safe and healthy. But fortunately it hasn't stopped people from getting creative. Like this #toiletpaperchallenge I saw on Instagram. If you haven't seen it yet, it's pretty simple, you pile toilet paper rolls up and your dog or cat (or you maybe ^^) jumps over those piles. So I tried to recreate this challenge on a card and I hope you'll like it!



I started with the coloring. I stamped a bunch of toilet paper rolls from the Costume Party stamp set, as well as some cute kitties and accessories. Stamped everything using Jet Black ink and because there was a lot of the same image to cut, I used my Scan 'n Cut to make it faster.

When the coloring was done, I picked a paper from the Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 paper pack, and used the Reveal Wheel die to cut a panel out of this paper. And to ground my scene I used the same die again to cut a rectangle out of a light green paper from the Spiffy Speckles 6x6 paper pack.

I attached it at the bottom of the blue panel, and then I added a baseboard that was cut out of Fog cardstock using a die from the Picket Fence die set.



Next I stamped my sentiment from the Meow You Doin' stamp set at the bottom of my panel and I moved on to the interactive part. I cut the wheel and the small circle out of Mermaid cardstock and I also picked a small brad from my stash.

I first put the brad into the small circle and next into the wheel at the back. I opened the brad to keep those pieces together, and then I applied foam squares on the small circle.

I removed the backing paper and attached the wheel on a rainbow paper that was cut out from the Hello Sunshine Remix 6x6 paper packNext I applied foam squares at the back of the front panel, and I attached it on top of the wheel.



Next I attached the images, starting with the jumping kitty. I adhered foam squares on the wheel, next I applied a little bit of powder on the edges of those squares to get rid of any stickiness on the sides and finally I attached the cat.



For the toilet paper roll piles, I started by cutting the white edge on the left of each roll. Next I created four lines of toilet paper rolls using glue dots. And then I attached the remaining images on the panel.

When everything was attached, I stamped a bunch of 'Yays' from the Hap-pea stamp set all around the jumping kitty, and to show how the wheel works, I die cut two arrows. I stuck the first one with the pointy end looking down, and I cut the head out of the second arrow and I stuck this head at the top of the first arrow.

VIDEO
Below or here

LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp set

Die sets

Misc.


OTHER SUPPLIES

-Spectrum Noir markers
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire