Hello Bluebird - Country Roads Background

samedi 10 avril 2021

 Hey there,

Today I'm showcasing the lovely Country Roads Background stamp by Hello Bluebird, and I paired it with two cuties from Besties to create a sweet little countryside scene.

I started by stamping the entire scene on white cardstock, and from that panel I cut a smaller panel to frame my scene. I used memento tuxedo black ink to stamp it and used my alcohol markers to color the scene.


For the sky, I used distress ink, just like my Mushroom House card. I used a cloud stencil along with tumbled glass distress ink to create that sky, and next I even added a tiny bit of texture by mixing some salty ocean distress ink with water and creating splatters on the clouds.


I drew a bunch of white dots on the grass section to give the illusion of daisies, and then I stuck my images on the panel using foam squares. And finally I attached my panel on a light blue panel that I stuck in a yellow pattern paper. 


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Country Roads Background
- Besties
- Field Mice
- Long Distance

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: tumbled glass, salty ocean
- Sakura white gel pen
- Cloud stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Mermaid cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Spring plaid pattern paper by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire