Hello Bluebird - Diamond Daze Background

lundi 5 avril 2021

 Hi there,

Today I'm showcasing another brand new background stamp by Hello Bluebird, it's Diamond Daze, a gorgeous geometric design that I paired with two 'Long Distance Friends'.

Stamped my images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then my alcohol markers to color everything.

Next I placed my Diamond Daze background stamp in my misti tool, cut a piece of Strathmore bristol cardstock as large as the stamp and used my powder bag to apply a generous amount of powder all over the panel. This way the embossing powder sticks on the embossing ink only and the result is more precise.

I applied clear embossing ink on the stamp and pressed firmly on the paper, and because it was a new stamp, I did the stamping three times to have a very nice impression all over the paper. I sprinkled white embossing powder on the paper, and then melted the powder using my heat tool.


From that big square panel, I cut a 5,5 x 4,25 panel that I colored using scattered straw, cracked pistachio and peacock feathers distress oxide inks.

Next I cut some photo frames: two light beige frames and four white frames. I started by layering the white frames to create two frames, and then I glued one beige frame on each white frame. And to give those two frames a back and still be able to see the Diamond Daze background, I attached the frames on vellum. I cut around the frames, and then stuck them on my panel.


I attached my cute critters and leaves inside the frames using foam squares, glue dots and liquid glue. For my sentiment, I white heat embossed the phrases 'Even though you're far away' and 'you're thought about with love today' on yellow cardstock and created two small banners that I attached on my panel above and below the frames to create a diagonal design.

And finally I added a few clear droplets to bring an extra final touch of shine.
 

VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Diamond Daze background stamp
- Jungle Littles stamp set
- Portrait pals stamp set
- Long distance stamp set (for the sentiment)
- Photo Stack die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress oxide inks: scattered straw, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Clear droplets by Pretty Pink Posh
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire