Isabel Cristina Stamps - Happy Purrday

jeudi 15 avril 2021

 Hey there,

Today I'm back with a super colorful birthday or purrday card featuring a sweet kitty from the Birthday Cats digital stamp set designed by Isabel Cristina stamps.

I started with the background and cut a sunburst background that I divided into 12 sections, and I used scattered straw, tattered rose, spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, seedless preserves distress inks to color that background.


Once my panel was all covered, I splattered water droplets that I dried using a paper towel, and next to add more texture, I mixed some spiced marmalade, picked raspberry and seedless preserves distress inks with water and created a bunch of splatters on the paper using a small brush. And one last final detail, I mixed a tiny bit of white acrylic paint with water and once again I used my small brush to create a lot of dots on my panel.


Next step was to color the image. I printed the image on 80lbs neenah solar white cardstock using my Epson xp225 printer, cut it using my Scan 'n Cut and then colored it using my alcohol markers.

Once my image was done, I attached my panel on a light yellow card base, applied foam squares right in the center and then stuck a shimmery yellow circle on that middle part. I also attached the kitty cat and cake on top of that circle using foam squares again, and then for my sentiment, I cut some letters and created the words Happy Purrday. Attached those letters above and below the image, and then to make them super shiny, I applied a coat of glossy accents on top of them. Finally I glued a few clear sequins here and there for an extra touch of shine.


VIDEO
(click on the picture)



SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it Brush markers
- Distress inks: scattered straw, tattered rose, spiced marmalade, ripe persimmon, picked raspberry, seedless preserves
- Sakura white gel pen
- Sunburst backdrop die by Lawn Fawn
- Oliver Alpha die set by Hello Bluebird
- Large stitched circle stackables die set by Lawn Fawn
- Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Guava cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Shimmery yellow cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire