Hello Bluebird - Simple Stripes Background

mercredi 7 avril 2021

Hello there,

It's time for a new Hello Bluebird card, and today I'm showcasing the Simple Stripes Background stamps on a tropical themed card.


As always I started with the coloring, and stamped all the images on 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, I used the coordinating dies to cut them all and then my alcohol markers to color everything.


Next I created the background using my misti tool along with black versafine ink to stamp the Stripe Background three times on bristol cardstock. I could've stamped it one last time to get a very crisp result but I like my backgrounds to have texture so I stopped at three stamping to get a worn out look.

From that panel I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel and then attached my images on it using a combination of liquid glue, foam squares and glue dots. And I also cut some letters out of a purple cardstock to create the word 'Tweet'.

Once everything was attached, I added the second part of my sentiment 'You make my beak sing' right below 'Tweet', and finally I glued a few clear droplets here and there for a extra touch of shine.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
Simple Stripes background stamp,
- Jungle Littles
- Portrait Pals
- More jungle Littles
- Silly Birds
- Fairy garden
- Oliver alpha die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it Brush markers
- Black versafine ink
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Clear droplets by Studio Katia
- Sakura white gel pen
- Purple cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- 80lbs Neenah solar white cardstock
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire