Hello Bluebird - Woven Background

dimanche 25 avril 2021

 Hello there,

I'm back today with a new Hello Bluebird card and this time I'm showcasing the new Woven Background stamp that I paired with some cuties having fun under the rain.

I started by placing a large piece of strathmore bristol cardstock in my misti tool along with the woven stamp and before stamping it, I used my powder bag to apply a generous amount of powder all over the paper. Doing this extra step helps the powder to stick on the embossing ink only and this way the result is more precise.

I used clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn to stamp the background, sprinkled white embossing powder on the entire panel, and then melted the powder using my heat tool.

From that large panel I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel and picked four oxide inks to color it: stormy sky, faded jeans, chipped sapphire and black soot. I applied the inks from the lightest to the darkest, the lightest part being the bottom of the card.


After the ink blending I used a cloth to remove the ink from the white lines, and then I moved on to the coloring. I stamped my images on white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink and colored them using my alcohol markers.

Next I cut letters to create the word 'Friend'. I cut the word three times to get dimension and then attached those letters at the top of my panel using liquid glue. I stuck the second part of my sentiment right below, and then I glued the images using foam squares and glue dots. And finally once everything was attached I applied glossy accents on the letters to make them shiny and this way match the rainy theme.


VIDEO
(click on the picture below)



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Woven Background stamp
- Puddle Play stamp set
- Rainy day stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Oliver alpha die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: stormy sky, faded jeans, chipped sapphire, black soot
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Black licorice cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Moonstone cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire