Hello Bluebird - Balloon Buddies Preview

mercredi 8 septembre 2021

Hey there,

Hello Bluebird new release will be available later today at 7pm MST, so to make you wait a little bit more, I'm back with more inspiration, and I used the new Balloon Buddies, which is absolutely not made for Halloween, but the balloons remind me of the movie 'It', so I decided to go with a black and red color palette, and to turn the little fox into Pennywide the clown.

I stamped all the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, cut them all using the coordinating dies, and colored them all using my alcohol markers.


To make the balloons really pop I cut a panel using the Nesting A7 die set and created a background using hickory smoke and black soot distress inks. And once the panel was dry, I white heat embossed the phrase 'Scare up some fun' from Boo Crew at the very bottom, and I cut some letters to make the word 'Boo' using the Knightley LC alpha die set. I cut the inside out of black cardstock and the outside out of white cardstock to really make the black letters pop on the black background.

Next I attached the balloons, the fox and accessories using foam squares and liquid glue. I stuck my panel on a larger white panel to have a nice border all around it, and then attached that panel on a white card base.


I colored a tiny circle in red to make the clown nose, stuck it right in the middle of the fox face, and added highlights on the images as well as on the background. Finally I applied a bit of glossy accents on the red nose, and also on the letters to make them super shiny.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Balloon buddies stamp set
- Boo crew stamp set
- Knightley LC alpha die set
- Nesting A7 die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: hickory smoke, black soot
- Sakura white gel pen
- Glossy accents by Ranger
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire