Sunny Studio - Apple Picking with Fall Friends

jeudi 23 septembre 2021

Hello there,

I'm happy to be back with a new little scene for Sunny Studio, a lovely apple picking automal card featuring some cute critters from Fall Friends, as well as a few images from other sets: the tree image is from Seasonal Treesthe farm and the crows are from Farm freshand my sentiment and apple basket are from Happy Harvest.

As always I stamped all the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers in traditional automnal colors such as khaki green, yellow, orange, red, and a touch of faded blue for the barn.


Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" bristol panel and created a simple sky using a cloud stencil along with dried marigold and ripe persimmon distress inks, and then I attached all the elements on this cloudy panel, starting with the farm border using foam tape, and then the rest of the images using foam squares and liquid glue.


I added highlights on the images using a white gel pen, and stamped my sentiment 'Autumn Blessings' from Happy Harvest at the top left corner using black versafine ink. And finally I stuck my apple picking panel on a card base, and added white dots to each critters cheeks.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Fall friends stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Farm fresh stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: dried marigold, ripe persimmon
- Sakura white gel pen
- Cloud stencil by Lawn Fawn
- Extreme black ink by My Favorite Things
- Black versafine ink

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire