Sunny Studio - Monochrome Crisp Autumn

jeudi 16 septembre 2021

Hey there,

I am back with my first monochrome card of the season, with a vintage/sepia look, and to make it I used the new Crisp Autumn stamp set by Sunny Studio, as well as the cute kitty from Bewitching, some sunflowers from Happy Harvest, and my sentiment is from Words of gratitude.

I used Lawn Fawn dye inks to stamp my pumpkins and leaves from Crisp Autumn on kraft cardstock, and started with a first batch of pumpkins:
- 1b in pizza crust ink + 1c in doe ink ; 1d in doe ink + 1e in walnut ink
- 2b in pizza crust ink  + 2c in doe ink ; 2d in doe ink + 2e in walnut ink

For the second batch of pumpkins:
- 1a in pizza crust + 1b in doe ink + 1c in walnut ink ; 1d in walnut ink + 1e in black licorice ink
- 2a in pizza crust + 2b in doe ink + 2c in walnut ink ; 2d in walnut ink + 2e in black licorice ink

I also stamped two chestnut leaves:
- 3b in pizza crust ink + 3c in doe ink + 3d in walnut ink


Next I stamped some additional images on the same kraft cardstock using Potting Soil ink by Ranger, and used brown alcohol markers to color them.

I created a very simple background. I cut a 5,5 x 4,25' kraft panel and to give it some interest and not just have a flat panel, I scored lines every half an inch on the long side. And then I used vintage photo and ground espresso oxide inks to add contrast and texture on the edges.

I cut the images using the coordinating dies and attached everything using foam squares and glue dots. And finally I stamped my sentiment 'I'm so thankful for your friendship' from Words of Gratitude above the images


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Crisp autumn stamp set
- Words of gratitude stamp set
- Bewitching stamp set
- Happy harvest stamp set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Graph'it brush markers
- Pizza crust, doe, walnut and black licorice dye inks by Lawn Fawn
- Potting soil ink by Ranger
- Oxide inks: vintage photo and ground espresso
- Paper bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire