Hello Bluebird - New Release Preview Day 1 - Gnome for the Holidays

mercredi 27 octobre 2021

 Hi there,

Are you ready for the new Hello Bluebird release? All the new products will be available at the store on Friday 29th at 7pm MST so I'm super happy to be back with some holiday and winter inspiration showcasing the adorable Gnome for the holidays stamp set that is a big stamp set that includes many cute gnomes, a mushroom house and lots of images to create a lovely winter scene,

On this card I also the new Half circle nesting die set and Slimline hill and Dale die set.


As always I started by stamping all the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and then used my alcohol markers to color everything. And I went with a Scandinavian theme, so I kept everything pretty neutral, using shades of beige, with some red accents.

For the hats, I didn't want them to be plain red, so I stamped each gnome a second time on red pattern papers. I used the same beige shades as before to add more shadows and details on those hats. Next I fussy cut those three little hats.  And to hide the white edges I used my black memento pen to go along those edges. And then I glued each little hat on the matching gnome. And I did the same process for the snowman scarf.


Next I moved on to the background, and to create a snowy sky, I cut an 8,5 x 3,5" panel, I cut it in half, and then used the snowy sky scene die to create snow on both panels.

To create the snow globe frame, I used the first and second largest dies from the Half circle nesting die set. I also cut a white half circle using the second largest die and then from that half circle I cut a snow border.


And next I assembled all those elements and the images as well on an 8,5 x 3,5" white panel.: the snowy skies, a slimline mountain border, the slimline snow border, the snow globe frame, the small snow border, and the bottom of the snow globe where I white heat embossed my sentiment. And finally, I just added lots of white details and highlights on the images.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
- Gnome for the holiday stamp set
- Half circle nesting die set
- Slimline hill & dale die set
- Merry mice stamp set
- Snowy sky scene die
- Glacier peaks die set
- Hill & dale die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Grey cardstock by Stamp Market
- Grey woodgrain cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Pattern papers by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire