Holiday Card Series w/ Sunny Studio - Edge to Edge Shaker Card

jeudi 21 octobre 2021

Hello there,

I'm so happy to be back with an easy shaker card showcasing Santa who is experiencing a new way to deliver the Christmas presents this year!

Usually I like to create busy scenes with lots of images, but this time I went with a very few, and everything is listed down below ^^ I stamped my images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.

Once the coloring was done, I cut a light grey panel measuring 5,25 x 4", and took a plastic sleeve from stash. I cut the flap at the top of that sleeve, as well as the seams on the three other edges. I ended up with two plastic sheets, I kept on of those and applied strong double sided tape on the four edges.

I placed my grey panel in the middle of the plastic sheet, and cut the four corners off. Next I removed three of the backing papers, and folded the flaps to stick them at the back of my panel. I filled my pocket with some accessories: polymer clay peppermint candy, gems, clear sequins, some shiny red sequins, and a million tiny stars.


When I was happy with my shaker mix, I shaked the pocket to spread the sequins inside of it, and I closed the sleeve by folding the remaining flap. Next I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" white card base, and attached my shaker panel on top using liquid glue.

I assembled the hot air balloon and the banner, and placed Santa inside the basket, and I stuck those pieces on the shaker panel using foam squares, along with my sentiment "Season's Greetings" that I heat embossed on white cardstock using silver embossing powder.

Finally I added hightlights on the images using a white gel pen, and then cut some snowflakes out of white glitter cardstock that I attached around the balloon.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Lacy snowflake dies
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Holiday express stamp set
- Subtle grey tone 6x6 paper pack
- Pure white jewels


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Pixie dust cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Silver embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh
- Red sequins from my stash
- Clear white stars by Hai
- Carnival candies polymer clay slices by Dress my craft
- Plastic sleeve from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire