Black Friday w/ Sunny Studio - Snow One Like You Mini Stamp Set

jeudi 25 novembre 2021

Hey there,

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you're having a very nice day. I'm happy to be back today with a lovely shaker card showcasing the lovely Snow one like you mini stamp set by Sunny Studio.

This adorable mini stamp set is an automatic free gift with a $40 purchase at sunnystudiostamps.com through Cyber Monday on Nov 29th Midnight PDT. The coordinating dies come with a $75 purchase. And purchases of $35 or more also come with free shipping within the USA!

I started by stamping this cute snowman & girl image using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, and I colored it using my alcohol markers.

Once the coloring was done, I cut the image using the coordinating die, and next I created the background. I cut two white panels: one measuring 5,5 x 4,25" and one a little bit smaller. I set the bigger one aside, and picked the largest die from the Stitched arch die set. I taped this die right in the middle of the small white panel and sent it to my die cutting machine to cut an arch window out of it.

Next I used the same die to cut another arch out of scrap paper, and I used it as a template to create a frosty effect on an acetate panel. I taped this arch template on an acetate panel, and applied white acrylic paint all along the edges of the template using a blending tool to create a frosty effect.

I mixed a few drops of copic opaque white ink with a little bit of water and used a small brush to create falling snow on the acetate. And once everything was dry, I glued the white arch window panel on the acetate. Next I placed this window panel on a tree border pattern paper from the Very merry paper pack, and I traced the four edges of the window panel on the pattern paper using a pencil.


I trimmed this tree border panel, and then to create room for the sequins I added foam strips at the back of the window panel all along the arch. I applied powder all along the foam strips to make them less sticky, used a microfiber to clean the acetate, and then I added a mix of white sequins, some white jewels and also some tiny shiny stars. Next I stuck the tree border panel on the foam strips to close the shaker, and I attached my shaker panel on the other white panel.

To create my sentiment, I white heat embossed the word "There's" and the words "one else like you" on a light pink cardstock. And for the word "Snow", I cut the letters out of a pink pattern paper from the Very Merry paper pack again and out of white cardstock using the Chloe numbers die set. I layered those letters on top of each other, and stuck all these elements on the top section of the arch using foam squares. And I attached the image below using foam squares as well. And finally I attached my panel on a white card base.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Snow else like you stamp set
- Stitched arch die set
- Chloe numbers die set
- Very merry 6x6 paper pack
- White jewels

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- White acrylic paint by Pebeo
- Ballet slippers cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Sequins and stars from my stash
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire