Holiday Card Series w/ Lawn Fawn - Christmas Shopping with the Tiny Winter Friends

mardi 16 novembre 2021

 Hey there,

I'm so excited to be back on Lawn Fawn YouTube channel with this new little scene. Last time we went with the tiny winter friends to a tree farm outside the city to pick a big and fluffy Christmas tree. Today we join them downtown to go buy presents and listen to Christmas carolers.

As always I started by stamping all my images using jet black ink, I cut them all using the coordinating dies and then I used my alcohol markers to color everything. I added some green accents with the trees, but the main color palette here is brown, red and pink.

Once the coloring was done, for the sky I cut a small piece of red pattern paper using the 5,5 x 4,25" stitched rectangle die and for the ground I cut a panel out of fog cardstock. And to make this section more interesting but not too bold, I created a brick texture using a brick stencil and white pigment ink.


Next I assembled and stuck everything. I started with the red sky that I stuck at the top of the grey panel using double sided tape. And then I attached all the images using 1mm foam squares mostly as well as a little bit of liquid at the some places.

Once everything was attached, I white heat embossed my sentiment on a red wavy banner and stuck it below the scene using 1mm foam squares again, and I added highlights and details on the images using a white gel pen. Finally I attached my panel on a white card base


VIDEO



LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES

Stamp sets
- Tiny winter friends
- Village shops
- Coaster critters
- Winter village
- Happy village
- Peas on Earth
- Simply celebrate winter
- Winter skies
- Tiny Christmas
- Yeti or not
- Winter wavy sayings

Die sets
- Simple wavy banners
- Large stitched rectangle stackables

Misc
- Let it shine snowflakes 6x6 paper pack
- Jet black ink
- Brick stencil
- Fog cardstock
- Clear embossing ink
- White embossing powder


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Sakura white gel pen

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire