Sunny Studio - Safari Pop-Up Birthday Card

jeudi 4 novembre 2021

Hey there,

I'm super happy to be back with this super cute and fun safari birthday pop-up card for Sunny StudioAs always I gathered lots of images from different sets to build and create my little scene, so make sure to check the list of supplies down below for more details.

I started by stamping the images using extreme black ink by My Favorite Things, I colored them using my alcohol markers and cut them using the coordinating dies. And once everything was colored, I created the card base. I cut all the papers to build it, and I invite you to watch the process video down below to see how I built the pop-up card ^^


Once the pop-up card base was complete, I attached the images inside the card. And to stick them more easily and do a clean job, with no excess of glue, I used acetate. I cut pieces of acetate that I attached at the back of each image using glue dots, and then I attached the images inside the card by sticking the acetate pieces on the grass borders using glue dots again.


Next I created the small badge to put on the front of the card. I cut a scalloped circle out of a blue pattern paper, as well as a smaller circle out of the same kraft cardstock as the card base. I also cut the number three out of a yellow pattern paper using the Chloe number die set. I layered those elements on top of each other, and stuck the badge on the front of the card using foam squares. And finally I added hightlights and details on the images using a white gel pen.


VIDEO



SUNNY STUDIO SUPPLIES
- Chloe numbers die set
- Savana safari stamp set
- Sending sunshine stamp set
- Seasonal trees stamp set
- Best fishes stamp set
- Balloon rides stamp set
- Sweater weather 6x6 paper pack
- Scalloped circle mat 3 die set
- Wrap around the box die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Distress inks: frayed burlap and gathered twigs
- Sakura white gel pen
- Outside the box level up die set by My Favorite Things
- Outside the box grass die set by My Favorite Things
- Kraft cardstock by Lawn Fawn
- Paper bag cardstock by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire