Holiday Card Series w/ Hello Bluebird - Christmas Delivery with Rudolph

dimanche 28 novembre 2021

 Hello there,

I'm back today with a cute and fun Hello Bluebird card that features Rudolph the reindeer. He has sneaked out of the barn and has borrowed Santa's car to deliver Christmas presents by himself, so let's join the fun!

I stamped all my images using an alcohol marker friendly black ink, cut them all using the coordinating dies and then colored everything using my alcohol markers.

After the coloring I cut a 5,5 x 4,25" panel out of bristol cardstock and used salty ocean, prize ribbon and chipped sapphire oxide inks to color it and create a night sky. And to make this night sky a starry sky, I added three different textures: water splatters, liquid stardust and copic opaque white ink.

I let the paper dry, next I attached my panel on a white card base, and then I attached all the images on my panel using foam squares mostly, and also liquid glue and glue dots.

And as always I finished my card by adding a whole bunch of details and highlights on the images and background using a white gel pen to make everything pop even more.


VIDEO



HELLO BLUEBIRD SUPPLIES
City Sidewalks stamp set
- Winter skate stamp set
- Deck the tree stamp set
- Deck the halls stamp set
- Fall friends stamp set
- Puddle play stamp set
- North Pole littles stamp set
- First snow stamp set
- Photo stack die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Graph'it brush markers
- Oxide inks: salty ocean, prize ribbon, chipped sapphire
- Sakura white gel pen
- Copic opaque white ink
- Liquid stardust by Lawn Fawn
- Clear embossing ink by Lawn Fawn
- White embossing powder by Lawn Fawn
- Vellum by Simon Says Stamp
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire