Craftin Desert Divas - New Year's Eve

jeudi 7 décembre 2017

Hey there,

Today I'm sharing with you a festive card showcasing the new "Celebration Trolls" stamp set + "Octagon" die set. I think this stamp set is perfect for every occasion, not just for new year's eve. I mean, any excuse is good to put on fancy clothes, drink champagne (responsibly, of course) and dance, right? ^^


First step was creating the background, and for that I splattered a bunch of reactive mist on a piece of white cardstock. Once it was dry, I covered the panel with a sheet of gold foil, placed everything in a folded copy paper and put it through my laminator. The heat helped the foil sticking to the dry mist droplets.


Second step was creating little windows to place my little characters on. So I die cut one big octagon and two smaller ones. Glued the three pieces on a piece of gold accents vellum and trimmed the excess.


Third step was coloring all my images using alcohol markers, and fussy them. Glued the bigger octagon in the middle of my foiled panel, and the smaller ones on the left and right. Attached my sentiment at the center of these small octagons using foam squares, and did the same thing with my images using the same adhesive.

Finally I added some touches of clear glitter on the clothes and accessories because every party need sparkles!

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Vellum from Stampin Up!
- Reactive Mist from Heidi Swapp
- Gold foil from Heidi Swapp
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire