Valentine Card - Love in Venice

mardi 5 décembre 2017

Hello there,

For this day 2 of Craftin Desert Divas December Sneak Peek Week, I'm sharing with you these two cuties. Aren't they too cute? When I saw these cute mice and the new octagon die set, I thought it would be nice to set them on a bridge in Venice under a starry sky!


So I first started by die cutting an octogon from white cardstock to create my bridge. From this octagon, I die cut a smaller one so my bridge could have an arch shape.


Then I die cut a small circle from masking paper, attached it on a white panel and started to apply different shades of blue distress inks to create my night sky. I also inked up the bridge using grey and black distress inks. Once it was done, I attached it at the bottom of my night panel.


Stamped my sentiment, and next I colored my image using alcohol markers. Draw a bunch of small dots on the night sky so it could become a starry night sky, glued my image in place, attached the panel to a white card base, and added some clear glitter touches to the moon to finish the card?

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: tumbled glass, salty ocean, chipped sapphire, black soot, hickory smoke
- Masking paper from Simon Says Stamp
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire