Under The Sea Card Series - Deep into the Ocean

samedi 30 décembre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm back to show you the second card I made using liquid pigment inks and alcohol. The process is the same as my first alcohol background card (the one with the flowers ^^), here it is:


I first spayed alcohol on a piece of glossy paper (or photo paper), put some colored drops, sprayed again with alcohol and then moved the paper to mix all the colors together. Put more drops and alcohol, and mixed again. And let the panel dry overnight.


Once I saw the result, I immediately thought of a deep ocean. So from black cardstock, I die cut a coral border, a hill border and another one from a tree border (I just removed the trees), and glued these at the bottom of my panel.

Stamped my sentiment using versamark ink, applied silver powder on top and clean it to reveal a shiny sentiment.


I stamped a cute little mermaid, colored her using my zigs markers, fussy cut her and glued her on my panel. From back cardstock, I also die cut three sea horses, a shell and a starfish. Glued these on the panel.

Attached my panel to a white card base, simply added some sequins here and there and clear glitter to the mermaid hair and tail to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Liquid pigment inks from Aladine
- Alcohol from the supermarket
- Zigs markers
- Glossy paper from my stash
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Silver perfect pearls powder from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire