Valentine Card - Danny & Sandy

mercredi 6 décembre 2017

Hey there,

Here is another valentine card for this day 3 of Craftin Desert Divas December Sneak Peek Week showcasing two new products: "Better Together" stamp set and "Nested Hearts" die set. I don't why but when I saw this new set, these two cuties reminded me of Danny and Sandy in the movie Grease. Maybe it's because of the boy's jacket. So I thought it would be fun to dress them like the movie characters ^^


I first started by die cutting a big heart from heart pattern paper. I secured the pieces at the back of the panel by using regular tape. Next, still at the back of the panel, I attached a piece of acetate to create the window of my shaker, and strips of foam tape to create the dimension.


On a white card base, I attached a piece of light pink paper, placed a bunch of clear sequins in the middle, and then attached my window panel to close the shaker. I die cut a banner to stamp my sentiment on using versamark ink and gold embossing powder, and a fence that I attached to the banner.

Colored the images using alcohol markers, as always (or almost), and fussy cut them. I attached the fence piece at the bottom of the heart using foam squares, and glued the cuties on top of it to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern papers from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Antique gold embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire