Holiday Card Series 2017 - Christmas at the door

samedi 2 décembre 2017

Hello there,

Here is another holiday card. Very simple, with no coloring but still very cute I think. It was inspired by the December mood board on Craftin Desert Divas facebook gallery.


I first started by embossing a piece of white cardstock using a brick wall embossing folder. Then I cut all the pieces for my fake door. I used wood textured cardstock, and then I simply applied some grey ink on top of each piece to add some depth. And then I attached all the elements on the brick panel.

I die cut three wreaths from green cardstock, applied green ink on two of them and then glued the three pieces together making sure to alternate the colors. I also die cut flowers from red cardstock, applied red ink on the edges and assembled them using glue dots.


Next I glued in place all the elements: the wreath and the flowers. I also die cut the flower centers from white glitter cardstock, and glued them in the middle of each flower. Stamped my sentiment on the inside of the card, attached my panel to a white card base, and finally added a metal dot on the front panel to create the door knob.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Wood textured cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Red and green cardstocks from Stampin Up!
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- White glitter cardstock from Toga
- Distress inks from Tim Holtz: weathered wood, hickory smoke
- Brick wall embossing folder from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire