Holiday Card Series 2017 - Something Retro

jeudi 21 décembre 2017

Hello there,


Today I'm sharing with you my last holiday cards, and I have plenty! I discovered a few weeks ago Lili of the Valley, and I fell in love with their digi stamps, particularly the Christmas ones! They have a little something, something retro that I really love.




The process for these cards was very easy: I edited the images on my computer, printed everything, colored each image using my zig markers and used one or two die to frame the little scenes.




I love them all, but my favorites are definitely the one with the fox and the squirrel sharing presents, the one with the tit bird on a branch of holly, and the one with the three little fairy girls.





VIDEOS

*

SUPPLIES
- Christmas digital stamps from Lili of the Valley
- Zig clean color real brush pens
- 3mm + 6mm clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire