Valentine Card - Happy Hearts

mardi 2 janvier 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you this colorful card featuring two simple techniques but still with beautiful effects: watercoloring + embossing with a stencil.


I first started by embossing my paper using a heart stencil. It is very simple. I just apply the stencil on top of two pieces of cardstock, put everything through my big shot three or four times so I get a nice embossing, and that's it.

Next I colored all the embossed hearts using zig markers.


Attached the panel to a white card base using foam tape. Then I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock, embossed it using white embossing powder, fussy cut around each word, and attached them in the middle of my panel.


Simply added some sequins here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES



OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- White embossing powder from Aladine
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire