My Favorite Things - Hello from Leo

dimanche 21 janvier 2018

Hey there,

Today I'm back with a card I've been wanted to make since I got this stamp set at Christmas! I love this cute leopard, he's just too cute! And those little birds: so funny!


I first started by die cutting the big "hello" letters one time from a gorgeous leaf paper, and a second time from a sheet of white foam. Glued the paper letters on the foam letters so I get nice dimension.


I stamped and die cut my images off camera, and colored them using my zig markers. Applied black dots on the eyes using a black gel pen.


I embossed stitched lines at the top and bottom of a piece of white cardstock. This it adds more interest and details to the panel. I stamped the second part of my sentiment, and using a T ruler, I glued the letters in the middle of my panel.


Next I glued my images using foam squares and liquid glue (for the birds), attached my panel to a white card base, and added some sequins here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Loveable Leopards stamp set from My Favorite Things
- Big Hello die from My Favorite Things
- Basic Stitch Lines dies from My Favorite Things
- Zig markers
- Pattern paper from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Sequins from Taylored Expressions
- Foam sheet from Simon Says Stamp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire