Diorama Card Series - White Winter

samedi 13 janvier 2018

Hey there,

Today I'm back with a new series: dioramas! I really love making that kind of card because they're very easy to build, and the recipient can put it on the fireplace or on the sideboard to kind of decorate the house ^^ The colors were inspired by the challenge mood board on Craftin Desert Divas facebook page.

Please note that all the measurements are shown in the video below.

I first started by applied white paste on a piece of grey cardstock. While it was drying, I cut all my papers: a big one for the base, three strips, and three different borders to build the winter scene.


I attached each strip inside the base, and then attached each border on a strip. Please watch the video to get a better view ^^ Stamped my sentiment on a banner that I glued on the front strip, and it was done.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Grey cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Embossing paste from Wendy Vecchi

1 commentaire:

  1. I just love your diorama, Marine! Gorgeous and delightful too! I had to share on my FB group page, Roberta's Artistic Adventures to share with all my friends who visit my page. Nina Ribena, Ina Solsbury and many others visit my page and I share their art there too!
    Thank you for putting together this wonderful video to teach how to recreate your gorgeous card!

    RépondreSupprimer