Craftin Desert Divas - Cheeky Birthday

jeudi 11 janvier 2018

Hey there,

Look at those cheeky guys, aren't they too cute? Love their funny faces! They're from the new "Crabby Critters" stamp set. I paired them with some other new supplies: "Party Border" die set + ""Happy" die + "Happy Sentiments" stamp set + "Party Time" stencil.


I first started by die cutting a balloon border from white cardstock, colored each balloon using my alcohol markers, and applied glossy accents on top to make them shiny.


I also embossed the stencil on a piece of white cardstock to make the background more interesting, and attached at the top of that panel the balloon border.


Die cut two "Happy" words, glued them together to get some dimension, attached the element on my panel below the balloon border, and applied glossy accents on top of it. Then I attached right below it the second part of my sentiment.


Colored my images using zig markers, fussy cut them and attached them on the left and right of the sentiment banner using foam squares.


Glued the panel on a white card base, and added a bunch of star sequins here and there to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Spectrum Noir markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Black cardstock from Simon Says Stamp
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Glossy Accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire