MFT Challenges - A Castle & Retro Flowers

dimanche 28 janvier 2018

Hey there,

Today I'm back to share with you two cards I made for My Favorite Things Challenges. They're pretty simple, but yet very cute I think ^^

The first one was made for Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I kept the background white and clean so the image can be kind of the star of the card. I chose this cute castle and the sentiment because it reminded me of Disney movies.

MFT supplies: Once Upon A Time stamp set + Jumbo Peek-A-Boo Circle Windows die set

Other supplies: Zig markers + Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean distress inks from Tim Holtz + Sequins from Taylored Expressions + Strathmore Bristol Smooth cardstock + White cardstock from HobbyCraft



***

The second card was inspired by the gorgeous colors of the Color Challenge. I used big flower stamps to create something kind of retro (like vintage wallpaper)

MFT supplies: Plentiful Petals stamp set + Big Hello die + Once Upon A Time stamp set

Other supplies: White cardstock from HobbyCraft + Black & Cornflower inks from Hero Arts + Watermelon, Orange Slush & Key Lime inks from Simon Says Stamp


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire