Craftin Desert Divas - Legos & Cars

lundi 15 janvier 2018

Hello there,

Craftin Desert Divas January Release is finally available on the shop so I'm back to share another card showcasing some new supplies, and maybe it will inspire you.


I first started by cutting all the squares, rectangles and little circles in order to build my lego pieces. To get some dimension, I attached the circles using glue dots.


On a white card base, I attached a black & white panel, and started to assembled the legos.


I die cut the word happy twice, glued both pieces together and attached it at top right of my panel, right above the second part of my sentiment. And to get more shine, I applied glossy accents on "Happy".


While it was drying, I colored my image using watercolor markers, and fussy cut it. Attached it at the bottom right of my panel using foam squares. And to fill in the blank areas, I simply die cut and glued some little stars and circles.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Cardstocks + pattern paper from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft

1 commentaire:

  1. Bonjour Marine !
    Désolée je n'ai pas trouvé d'adresse mail de contact, alors je vous laisse un commentaire en espérant que vous le lirez rapidement...
    Je prépare un article pour le magazine n°45 de Passion Cartes Créatives intitulé "la tête dans les étoiles".
    J'y présenterai donc produits et réalisations autour de ce thème : pluies d'étoiles, galaxies, planètes, constellations, aurores boréales...
    J'aimerais beaucoup pouvoir présenter votre création (vue ici : http://bluemarinecraft.blogspot.fr/2016/08/simon-says-stamp-august-card-kit_20.html) au sein de cet article.
    Seriez-vous d'accord ?
    Bien entendu, votre nom ou pseudo serait mentionné à côté de l'image, et le lien de votre choix indiqué dans le carnet d'adresses.
    Si vous êtes d'accord, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît m'envoyer une image de bonne qualité et sans filigrane de votre oeuvre ?
    Merci par avance de votre réponse rapide, pour que je puisse m'organiser (je dois boucler l'article pour demain).
    Cordialement,
    Elise AMANN
    (merci de me répondre directement par mail à elise.amann@wanadoo.fr)

    RépondreSupprimer