Craftin Desert Divas - Winter Unicorn

mercredi 10 janvier 2018

Hello there,

I think everyone should have at least one unicorn stamp set in their stash, it's definitely a must have. We're in the middle of winter so what's cuter than a unicorn wearing leg warmers?

Please note that this new stamp set will be a freebie and automatically added to every order of $50 and more (before taxes and shipping)


I first started by stamping a bunch of scarves on a bristol smooth panel. Next I simply colored them using my zig markers. I chose soft rainbow colors to make the whole card more cheerful ^^ I colored the unicorn the same way.


I die cut a circle from pink paper, glued it on a piece of vellum, trimmed the excess and attached the whole circle on the right side of my panel. Trimmed the excess again.

I glued a cloud behind my banner sentiment, and attached it at the bottom of the pink circle. And then attached the unicorn on top of that cloud using foam squares.


On the right side of a white card base, I glued a strip of black & white polka dot paper, and next I attached my panel on top of it. Added a bunch of black enamel dots here and there, and applied clear glitter on the unicorn's hair and tail to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


 


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Zig markers
- Bristol smooth cardstock from Strathmore
- Vellum from Canson
- Polka dot paper and pink paper from my stash
- Black enamel accents from Ranger
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire