Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #49 - Case Yourself - Rainbow Flowers

mercredi 27 mars 2019

Hello there,

The new lawn fawnatics challenge is about casing ourself, it means recreating
in a new way a project or just improving it. I chose to recreate this rainbow card i made a few
months ago, but this time i used softer colors for a nice and fresh spring look.


I stamped 6 flower girls on Neenah solar white cardstock and colored them using my spectrum noir markers.

I die 3 flower pots from ground coffee cardstock and 3 from paper bag cardstock. And I used brown distress inks
to add shadows: vintage photo on the paper bag pots and ground espresso on the ground coffee pots.


Next, each flower girl was attached in a pot using liquid glue. I also die cut leaves from cilantro cardstock
and drew veins using a foam mat and a small ball tool. And like the flowers pots, I applied mowed lawn
distress inks on the leaves for more details.


For the background I cut a bristol panel measuring 8 x 4-3/4 inches. I masked the top and bottom
using painter's tape and used 6 different oxide inks that coordinated with the flower girls. From the left
to the right: spun sugar, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, tumbled glass and
picked raspberry. For a touch of sparkle I also splattered gold drops on the panel.

Next I stamped my sentiment using versamark ink and gold heat embossed it. I attached the images using
foam tape, trying to space them out evenly. And I also stamped a tiny black flower on each flower girl.


I added white highlights on the flower pots, the leaves and the petals, and finally some matching
rainbow dots on both sides of the sentiment to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here


LAWN FAWN SUPPLIES
- Easter party stamp set + dies
- Just for you stamp set
- Critters in the jungle die set
- Little flowers die set
- Ground coffee cardstock
- Paper bag cardstock
- Cilantro cardstock

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Oxide inks: spun sugar, dried marigold, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, tumbled glass, picked raspberry
- Distress inks: vintage photo, ground espresso, mowed lawn
- Gold paint by Creative Expressions
- Sakura white gel pen
- Versamark ink
- Antique gold embossing powder by Simon Says Stamp
- Memento tuxedo black ink




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire