[Part 2] Favorite Spectrum Noir Combos: Greens, greys & skins

mercredi 13 mars 2019

Hey there,

Today I'm back with my second favorite spectrum noir combos video that will about greens, greys and skins colors.


Green is a color I've been using quite a lot lately. Khaki greens and bright greens to help me build my scenes. They're just perfect for grass, trees and leaves, and with spring and Easter coming, I will definitely use them more.


Here is a link to the first part of my favorite spectrum noir combos, and a recap of today's combinations:

- Greens: YG1 + YG3 ; YG3 + DG4 ; CG2 + CG4 ; CG1 + CG2
LG4 + LG5 ; LG2 + LG3 ; LG5 + JG7 ; AG1 + AG3 ; AG2 + AG4 ; AG5 + JG6
- Greys: IG6 + IG9 ; IG3 + IG5 ; BGR1 + IG4
- Skins: FS4 + FS9 ; TN5 + EB6 ; TN2 + GY2 ; GY2 + TN3


Next Wednesday I will share brown, yellow and orange combinations.

VIDEO

Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Memento tuxedo black ink
- So jelly stamp set by Lawn Fawn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire