Winter Card Series - Frosty Box Card

dimanche 19 novembre 2017

Hello there,

Here is my last card for Craftin Desert Divas November release showcasing the new "Skating by" stamp set. I mixed it with the box card die set because it had been a while since the last time I used it.


I first started by die cutting all the pieces to build the box card. Attached all the pattern paper pieces, as well as the inside pieces, and then closed the box.


Next I die cut a village border and two hill borders. I changed one of the hill border into a rink by simply attaching at its back a piece of cardstock previously colored in light grey. Attached these three pieces inside the box on the strips.


Then I colored my images, fussy cut them, and attached them inside the box using glue dots. The owl was attached "in the air" using a thin strip of acetate.


Next I die cut the word Sending from red glitter cardstock, and its outline from vellum. Also framed my sentiment using the small ticket die from the box card die set. Finally attached these pieces on the front flap. 

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Pattern papers from my stash
- Red glitter cardstock from my stash
- Vellum from Canson

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire