Winter Card Series - Sweet Dreams

samedi 18 novembre 2017

Hey there,

Craftin Desert Divas November release is finally available in the shop, and I have some more cards to share with you showcasing the new products. This time, I used the new "Snow Happy" stamp set. I mixed it with different scalloped borders and some pretty soft colors.


I first started by cutting all the papers I was going to use. I cut three scalloped rectangles from white cardstock, light pink pattern paper and light blue pattern paper. Both have glitter on them but it's hard to tell in the pictures or video. Then from the pink and from the white scalloped rectangles, I used the scalloped border die to create different layers. I attached the light blue scalloped rectangle on a white card baer, and then the light pink piece on top of it, and finally the white piece on top of the pink one.


On the left corner of the white layer, I stamped and embossed my sentiment using silver embossing powder. I thought it would go nicely with the colors. I colored and fussy cut my images. And to add more interest to the card, I die cut a light border, colored the light according to the other colors, applied glossy accents to make them shine and finally glued that border at the top of the card.


I attached my images using foam squares, added clear glitter to the hair of the trolls, and finally glued some little stars and circles here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES







OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern Papers from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Versamark ink from Tsukineko
- Silver embossing powder from Aladine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire