Winter Card Series - Skating Trolls

jeudi 16 novembre 2017

Hello there,

Here is my second for today showcasing another new stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas called "Snow Happy". Absolutely adorable!


I first started by coloring and fussy cutting my images. Love these cuties! Then I die cut my borders: two scalloped borders from pattern paper, one house border and one hill border from white cardstock.


Attached the white pieces together, and then the scalloped borders at the top and bottom to kind of frame my scene. Attached my sentiment and my images, and stamped the second part of my sentiment inside the card.


To finish the card, I simply added clear glitter to the trolls hair and glued some sequins here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Pattern paper from my stash
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire