Winter Card Series - Purple Winter

lundi 13 novembre 2017

Hello there,

I'm so excited to share with you this card showcasing two new CDD products from November release: "Yeti Fun" stamp set + "Scenery" die set.

You're gonna love this stamp set, it's full of cuteness, and the mountain dies are just perfect for this winter, but also for each season I think!


So for this card, I first started by creating the front panel by die cutting an inside scalloped circle from a square piece of paper. Once it was cut, I secured it at the back of the panel using tape so it would stay in place.

Next I colored my image using my alcohol markers. Purple is a pretty unusual color for me, but I thought it was nice for a winter card. Then I simply applied some purple distress ink on a piece of Bristol cardstock, and sprayed some water on it to create a kind of snowy sky.


I die cut my mountains and two hills, attached these three pieces together and glued them on my purple sky background. I also die cut the mountain top from white glitter paper, and glued them in place. I attached that panel to a white card base, and glued rigth on top my front panel using double sided foam tape to add some dimension.

On a banner, I stamped the second part of my sentiment and attached it at the bottom of my card, and I created the first part by die cutting the word Sending and gluying it at the top of my card. And to finish the card, I simply added a few sequins here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES









OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: wilted violet
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White cardstock from Hobby Crafts
- Glitter papers from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire