Winter Card Series - Hug in a cup

mardi 14 novembre 2017

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you three simple cards I made using the brand new Sorted Shapes stencil from Craftin Desert Divas. I also used three gorgeous digi stamps that are already available in the shop.


I first started by creating my backgrounds, and for that I simply applied white embossing paste on three pieces of kraft cardstock using the different parts of the stencil.


While it was drying, I colored my images using alcohol markers and fussy cut them.


I die cut three banners, stamped the same sentiment on each one and attached my images at their ends.


Next I attached the three pieces on the panels using double sided foam tape, tied an knot on each one and finally glued each panel on a kraft card base.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

- Sorted Shapes 1 stencil


- Penguin Coffee Cup digi stamp

- Fox Coffee Cup digi stamp

- Reindeer Coffee Cup digi stamp

- Sending Sentiments stamp set

- Flag Banner die set

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Kraft cardstock from Neenah
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White embossing paste from Wendy Vecchi
- White gel pen from Uniball
- Twine from Stampin Up!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire