Winter Card Series - Skating with friends

jeudi 16 novembre 2017

Hello there,

I'm so happy to share with you this card showcasing the new stamp set called "Skating by" + the brand new Scenery die set from Craftin Desert Divas. Love these little guys, they're so cute!


I first started by coloring my images using my alcohol markers (as always, or almost ^^)


Next, I die cut all my borders from white cardstock: one mountain border, one house border and two scalloped borders (I ended up using just one). I also die cut the mountain caps from white glitter paper and glued them in place.


I lightly applied some blue distress ink on a piece of bristol cardstock and attached all the borders on top of each other. Before attaching the scalloped border, I glued a strip of white glitter paper to create the rink.


I stamped my sentiment, attached my images using foam squares, attached the whole panel to a white card base, and glued some sequins to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- White glitter paper from American Crafts
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: tumbled glass

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire