Craftin Desert Divas - Blue Flowers

mercredi 9 mai 2018

Hello there,

Today is day 3 of Sneak Peek Week for Craftin Desert Divas May Release, and one the new supplies is this gorgeous flower stamp set designed by my friend Anna. It's absolutely fabulous, and I really enjoyed coloring it with colors I'm not used to ^^


I first started by stamping, fussy cutting this big image, and coloring it using my alcohol markers. Then on a white card base, I attached a black and white diagonal background, and right on top of it I attached a scalloped frame and finally another rectangle on top using double sided foam tape.


Attached the flower element in the middle of the panel using foam squares. Stamped my sentiment on white cardstock using black ink. Cut it into a banner and attached it on the flowers using foam squares. And as a final touch I added some black enamel dots here and there.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES




OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Solar White cardstock from Neenah
- Black & white pattern paper from My Favorite Things
- Black enamel dots from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire