Craftin Desert Divas - May The Trolls Be With You

dimanche 6 mai 2018

Hello there,

Here is my second projects showcasing the new "Troll Wars" stamp set by CDD. It was specially released to celebrate Star Wars Day on May 4th. My first card featured Darth Vader, and this one is all about the good people ^^ If you're a fan of the saga, I'm sure you will recognize the characters!


I first started by fussy cutting and coloring all the images using my alcohol markers.


Next I created the background. For that, I masked the edges of my bristol cardstock panel using washi tape, blended different shades of blue/violet distress inks and then applied glitter paste using a star stencil.


Attached the sentiment using double sided foam tape, and did the same thing for the images using foam squares. To finish the card, I simply attached the panel to a white card base.

VIDEO
Below or here


CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

- Troll Wars stamp set

- Star Galaxy stencil

- Tag It die set


OTHER SUPPLIES
- Distress inks: blueprint sketch, wilted violet, shaded lilac, spun sugar
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Glitter paste from BoBunny
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire