Craftin Desert Divas - Flowers in Display

vendredi 18 mai 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm sharing with you another card I made using the gorgeous new "Kindness" stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas, and designed by my dear friend Anna. When I saw this set, I knew I wanted to try some alcohol marker coloring on kraft cardstock, so here it is ^^


I first started by stamping the image on kraft cardstock, then I colored it using my spectrum noir markers and finally fussy cut it. Then I cut my background panel from kraft cardstock, applied brown distress ink on the edges, and did the same thing on a small rectangle of wood pattern paper.


Die cut a scalloped rectangle from vellum, attached it to the kraft background, and glued the small rectangle and flowers on top of it to create the display. To finish the card, I glued my die cut sentiment above the flowers, and attached the panel to a kraft card base.

VIDEO
Below or here
CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Kraft cardstock from Neenah
- Polka dot vellum from my stash
- Distress ink from Tim Holtz: vintage photo

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire