Stamp AnnieThing - Break in the park

vendredi 25 mai 2018

Hello there,

I'm so excited to share with you my first card using a stamp from Stamp AnnieThing. I didn't know this brand, I discovered it a few weeks ago but when I saw their gorgeous designs, I just couldn't help myself but order some supplies. So stay tuned for other projects using them! ^^

This first one is pretty simple, but when I saw this image I immediately pictures her in a park. And why not in Central Park given that I have a New York City skyline die?




So I first started by creating the background. And for that I masked three edges of a bristol panel and applied two shades of blue distress inks, making sure to put the darkest at the top. For more interest, I splattered water on top of it, and dried it with paper towel.

I attached the NYC skyline previously die cut from white cardstock using double sided foam tape for some dimension, and die cut two grass borders that I colored using green distress inks. Splattered them with water too, and attached them at the bottom of the skyline.




Stamped the image on neenah solar white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink, fussy cut it, and colored it using my spectrum noir markers. I took a sentiment from another Stamp AnnieThing set, and stamped it directly onto the background. Then I attached the image using foam squares, applied clear glitter to her scrunchies and added some clear drops here and there for final touch.


VIDEO
Below or here


SUPPLIES

- "Kelly - Book" stamp set from Stamp AnnieThing
- "Felicity - Hello" stamp set from Stamp AnnieThing
- Grassy Border die set from Lawn Fawn
- New York Skyline die from My Favorite Things
- Distress inks: peacock feathers, tumbled glass, twisted citron, mowed lawn
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Neenah solar white cardstock
- Morning Dew Nuvo drops
- Clear glitter pen from Spectrum Noir

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire