Craftin Desert Divas - Monochromatic Colors - Shaker Card

lundi 28 mai 2018

Hello there,

Today I'm back to share with you a monochromatic shaker card. Hope you'll like it ^^


I first started by stamping the flowers on white cardstock, next I colored them using my alcohol markers, and fussy cut them. I cut two rectangles from red cardstock, one slightly smaller than the other. From this smaller rectangle, I die cut an inside scalloped frame that I kept attached by taping it at the back. And at the back of that smaller rectangle, I attached a piece of clear acetate to create the shaker window.

At the back of that window panel, I put four layers of double sided around the opening to create dimension for my sequins. Once the sequins were in the window, I closed it using a piece of pattern paper. And next I attached that shaker panel to the large red rectangle previously cut.


I attached the flowers at the bottom of the window using double sided tape. Die cut the word Sending, attached it on the window and stamped the second part of the sentiment directly on the acetate using stazon black ink (perfect to stamp on acetate or vellum)

To finish the project, I attached the window panel to a red card base, and applied glossy accents to the word Sending to add some shine.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES

Kindness stamp set

Inside Scalloped Rectangle die set

Sending die

Wishful Thoughts stamp set

Shimmer sequins


OTHER SUPPLIES

- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Red cardstock from Lawn Fawn
- Pattern paper from my stash
- Glossy accents from Ranger
- Black stazon ink
- Acetate from my stash

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire