Summer Card - Fun in The Sun - CAS Card

lundi 7 mai 2018

Hello there,

It's day 1 of Sneak Peek Week for Craftin Desert Divas May Release. I wanted to make something simpler than the projects I usually do so I went with a CAS (= clean and simple) card.


I first started by creating the background. For that I made my own circle stencil and temporary attached it to a bristol smooth panel. To create the sand, I applied light brown distress ink at the bottom of the circle using a homemade hill stencil. And using a cloud stencil (again, homemade), I applied blue distress ink to create the sky. Sprayed some water on top of all of that and dried it using paper towel.


I stamped and fussy cut my images, and colored them using my alcohol markers. I wanted bright colors so I went with rainbow colors for the parasol. Attached both images using foam squares. Stamped my sentiment, applied glossy accents on the glasses, added some clear dots here and there, and attached the panel to a white card base to finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here

CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS SUPPLIES





OTHER SUPPLIES
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks: scattered straw, peacock feather
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock
- Morning Dew Nuvo drops
- Glossy Accents from Ranger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire