My Favorite Things - Sergent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

lundi 21 mai 2018

Hello there,

The other day I was browsing through my stash and I came across this stamp set. And seeing it, it hit me and I immediately saw the Beatles in their Sergent Pepper outfits. Right below is the picture I took for reference. I thought about adding hair and moustache to the critters but maybe it would have been too much LOL


So I first started by stamping my images on bristol smooth cardstock, then I colored them using my alcohol markers and fussy cut them.


Took another piece of bristol cardstock and die cut the four window front panel. Applied ink only on the small rectangles using various shades of distress inks.


On a white card base, I attached the four colores rectangles using the frame as a guide, and then attached the frame using foam squares. Next I built each little scene by gluing in place the images using glue dots.


Finally, I white heat embossed my sentiment on black cardstock and attached it in the middle of the panel.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES

- London Mouse stamp set from My Favorite Things
- Gift box cover up die set from My Favorite Things
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Distress inks: worn lipstick, candied apple, tumbled glass, peacock feather, twisted citron, mowed lawn, tattered rose, picked raspberry
- Bristol smooth cardstocl from Strathmore
- White cardstock from HobbyCraft
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder from Aladine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire