Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #27 - Fun in the bayou - Diorama Card

mardi 1 mai 2018

Hey there,


Today I'm sharing a new diorama card I made for the "3-d cards" Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. That kind of card is definitely my favorite to make because it allows me to create a whole scene. Plus, it look nice on a shelf if you want to decorate your room ^^


As always I first started by cutting the papers to build the base. I used the same measurements I always use, but this time I simply made the middle part of the base a little bit bigger so the ivy die cut could fit.


On the base, I applied green distress ink, dark at the bottom and lighter going to the top. Sprayed some water on top of it and dried it with a paper towel, and then I splattered droplets of the same green ink on the whole panel.


I also applied light green distress ink on two grass borders, and blue distress ink on a hill border to create the pond. Sprayed water on those elements too. I attached the insert pieces, closed the diorama and attached the borders on them.


I colored the images using alcohol markers. The frogs are just the cutest and so easy to color. I die cut the ivy frame and colored it using the green distress inks as before. Sprayed water on it too.


I stamped my sentiment and then attached the ivy die cut by creating two thin flaps that I glued on both edges of the diorama. All the images were attached using glue dots. I used a thin stripe of clear acetate to make the dragonfly fly.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES

- Toadally Awesome stamp set + coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn
- Bayou Backdrop die set from Lawn Fawn
- Grassy Border die set
- Grassy Hillside Borders die set
- Distress inks: lucky clover, twisted citron, broken china
- Spectrum Noir alcohol markers
- Strathmore bristol smooth cardstock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire