Simon Says Stamp - Watercolor flowers

mardi 21 juin 2016

Hello there!

Love this Simon Says Stamp stamp set so much that I couldn't help myself making three cards using the same products.

For the first two, I white heat embossed the images on watercolor paper and colored them using some distress inks.





For the third one, I also white heat embossed the images. Then I just loaded the paper with water, and applied my favorite distress inks here and there to create a nice watercolor background.




I used black chevron paper (well we can't really see that it's a chevron pattern) on each card to add some contrast. Gold heat embossed the sentiments on black paper, and finally add some sequins because we never have enough sequins!

SUPPLIES
- Wild beauty stamp set by Simon Says Stamp
- Distress inks (mowed lawn, mustard seed, seedless preserves, spun sugar, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, tumbled glass) by Ranger Tim Holtz
- Versamark watermark ink
- Gold embossing powder by Aladine
- Tuxedo black ink by Memento
- Watercolor paper by Canson
- Black paper by Simon Says Stamp
- Chevron paper by Pebbles
- Sparkling clear sequins by Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire