Holiday Card Series 2016 - Holiday Cheer

mardi 6 septembre 2016

Hey there!

Here is another holiday card using three different stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp and a stitched scallop border from Pretty Pink Posh.

First I cut two stitched rectangles: one in watercolor paper, one in craft paper, and then I cut two stitched scallop borders from the craft paper.

On the watercolor paper I stamped a bunch of presents that I colored using cold distress inks and shimmering silver paint so that my little character would stand out later.


I stamped my sentiment on the bottom craft border, and stamped the cat and his presents on watercolor paper with waterproof black ink. Again I painted them using distress inks and shimmerings paint but I wanted my cat to be the focal point so I painted his scarf and the presents in red ink.

I adhered my craft borders on my gift pattern paper with foam dots. I fussy cut my little character and his presents and glued them also with foam dots.

I adhered everything with double sided tape on white cardstock and added some sparkling clear sequins to finish my card.


VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- "Gifts of love", "Baby Party Animals" and "Merry Everything" stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp
- scallop borders die from Pretty Pink Posh
- large stitched 4 bar rectangles from Lawn Fawn
- distress inks from Tim Holtz: tumbled glass, weathered wood, candied apple
- shimmering watercolor paint from Creative Expressions: silver lustre
- watercolor paper from Canson
- craft paper from my stash
- 110lb white cardstock from Neenah
- black dye ink from Hero Arts
- sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire