Lawn Fawn + MFT - Little Cupcake Shop - Shaker Card

lundi 8 mai 2017

Hey there!

Here is a new shaker card (I know, again! :D) I made for Marie's birthday, one of my dear crafty friends. When I received this triple window die, I knew that I wanted to use it someday to create a shop windows, so here it is!

I first started by creating the background. I masked a big part of my white cardstock to create the pavement, and then masked the pavement to create the brick wall. I applied my grey distress ink gently so the result would be soft.


I die cut the three windows, and then I created the awning. I first drew some lines on watercolor paper using a pink distress ink, and then I cut one side using a scalloped die.

To make the shaker, I attached a piece of clear acetate at the back of my panel, and several foam strips to create the sequins' spaces.


I made a sequin mix from my stash, put them in the three different spaces, and attached a piece of light pink paper to create the back of my little cupcake shop. I attached the awning using double sided tape and foam tape.

I stamped three cupcakes, colored them using my watercolor pens and cut them using the coordinating dies. At first I wanted to add a little dog, so I stamped and colored one too, but I ended up not using it.

I stamped my sentiment, attached the cupcakes and added two little pink hearts on each end of the sentiment to finish the card.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Baked with love stamp set + coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn
- Stitched scalloped border die from Lawn Fawn
- English brick wall stencil from My Favorite Things
- Stitched triple peek-a-boo window die from My Favorite Things
- Worn lipstick + weathered wood distress inks from Tim Holtz
- Dual-tip watercolor pens from Santoro
- Light pink paper from the All that glitters 6x6 pack by Kaisercraft
- Solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- Black ink from Hero Arts
- Sequins from my stash
- Beads from Pretty Pink Posh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire