Under The Sea Card Series - Mermaid Family

mercredi 7 juin 2017

Hey there!

Here is a new card for my Under The Sea Series! I played with colors that I rarely use, and I really enjoyed it! Hope you'll like it!


To create my three little panels, I first started by placed making tape where I wanted the paper to stay white. Next I applied distress inks to create the bottom of my ocean, and then I splattered a lot of water using my distress sprayer to complete the ocean effect.


I stamped the images on some alcohol marker friendly cardstock and colored them using my spectrum noir markers. I wanted to create a little mermaid family so I colored them using the same colors. I also stamped the seaweeds at the bottom of my panel using a green distress ink, and my sentiment on the right side.


It wasn't planned but while making the card, I decided to create a big wave accross the three little panels using the little school of fish stamp. I glued my images, added some clear glitter on their tail, attached my panel on a white card base and adhered clear droplets to match the theme and finish the project.

VIDEO
Below or here

SUPPLIES
- Mermaid for you stamp set + coordinating dies from Lawn Fawn
- Spectrum Noir markers
- Evergreen bough, Peacock feathers and Gathered twigs distress inks from Tim Holtz
- Wink of Stella clear glitter from Zig
- 3mm + 6mm clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh
- Sparkling silver gel pen from Uniball
- Watercolor paper from Canson
- 110lb solar white cardstock from Neenah
- Memento tuxedo black ink from Tsukineko
- Black dye ink from Hero Arts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire